Testwell CTC++ is the ideal tool to analyse the code coverage of your embedded targets and microcontrollers. It can be used on hosts as well as the smallest targets with a very small instrumentation overhead. Testwell CTC++ works with any compiler/cross compiler.
Testwell CTC++ is the leading Code Coverage Tool for measuring Code Coverage on host and all embedded targets (even very small ones), with any compiler. Testwell CTC++ can be used with codebases in C,C++, C# and Java.
Qualification Kit for Safety Standards
Simplify all certification processes of your projects by using the Qualification Kit for Testwell CTC++. The Testwell CTC++ Qualification Kit is compliant to Safety Standards including:
- DO 178-C / ED-12C (Aerospace)– Software for use in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification
- EN 50128 (Rail) -Railway applications – Communication, signalling and processing systems
- IEC 61508 (electronic safety-related systems) – Functional Safety of Electrical/Electronic Program- mable Electronic Safety-related Systems
- ISO 26262 (Automotive) – Road vehicles – Functional safety
Testwell CTC++ can also be used to support software development against IEC 62304 (Medical) and IEC 60880 (Nuclear Power) standards.
Testwell CTC++ supports:
- Statement Coverage
- Function Coverage
- Decision Coverage/Branch Coverage
- Condition Coverage
- Modified Condition/Decision Coverage (MC/DC)
- Multicondition Coverage (MCC)